Children's Voice: CASA, Inc.'s mission statement: Providing trained volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children in Douglas County foster care.
Children's Voice: CASA, Inc.'s vision: To provide a CASA volunteer to every child in foster care in order for them to not only survive, but thrive.
In working to achieve our vision, we act on the following core values:
- Excellence in all our endeavors.
- Inclusiveness and respect for all cultures, races and ethnicities: for children, families, volunteers, staff, board and supporters.
- Empowering the community through strong screening, training, supervision and support of volunteers.
- Honorable and respectful involvement in the child welfare system, with the courts and all parties.
- Independent and educated recommendations, true to our understanding of each child’s best interest, that prioritize children’s safety and, wherever possible, preserve connections to their families.
- Responsible use of resources to maximize our positive impact on the child welfare system.
Our goal is simple: to ensure that every child in foster care has a safe, permanent and loving home as quickly as possible.
At Children's Voice: CASA, Inc., we are also committed to transparency. That is why we have created a Great Nonprofits public profile.
GreatNonprofits.org is a place to find trustworthy nonprofits. Their mission is to inspire and inform donors and volunteers, enable nonprofits to show their impact, and promote greater feedback and transparency.