Join us in ensuring that children and youth in foster care have a safe path to a forever home by becoming a CASA volunteer.
- Review the requirements for becoming a CASA volunteer.
- Complete an online application.
- Participate in an interview. Depending upon the outcome of the interview, you will be invited to pre-service training.
- Attend and successfully complete our 30-hour pre-service training program.
- Participate in 10-hours of court observation.
- Provide 4 personal and professional references.
- Complete a Live Scan and pass Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), National Sex Offender Registry, Child Abuse Registry, Social Security Number verification and local security checks.
- Be sworn in by our Juvenile Court Judge as a volunteer officer of the court.
- Proudly SAY...