- Every day, 33 children are the victims of confirmed abuse or neglect.
- 200 incidents of child abuse and neglect are reported daily.
- 39 children died from abuse and neglect in 2013.
- On any given day, about 8,000 children are in the foster care system.
- 17,148 children came through the foster care system during state fiscal year 2015.
Children's Voice: CASA, Inc. is committed to utilizing and tracking child related data to help make informed recommendations, manage program operations, monitor performance and make positive changes to improve outcomes for our children.
Find more information about Douglas County and the entire state of Georgia on the Georgia Fostering Court Improvement website.