Children's Voice: CASA, Inc.'s mission: Providing trained volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children in Douglas County foster care.
Children's Voice: CASA, Inc.'s vision: To provide a CASA volunteer to every foster child in order for them to not only survive, but thrive.
In working to achieve our vision, we act on the following core values:
- Excellence in all our endeavors.
- Inclusiveness and respect for all cultures, races and ethnicities: for children, families, volunteers, staff, board and supporters.
- Empowering the community through strong screening, training, supervision and support of volunteers.
- Honorable and respectful involvement in the child welfare system, with the courts and all parties.
- Independent and educated recommendations, true to our understanding of each child’s best interest, that prioritize children’s safety and, wherever possible, preserve connections to their families.
- Responsible use of resources to maximize our positive impact on the child welfare system.
Our goal is simple: to ensure that every foster child has a safe, permanent and loving home as quickly as possible.
At Children's Voice: CASA, Inc., we are also committed to transparency. That is why we have created a Great Nonprofits public profile.
GreatNonprofits.org is a place to find trustworthy nonprofits. Their mission is to inspire and inform donors and volunteers, enable nonprofits to show their impact, and promote greater feedback and transparency.